Patterson Diesel provides a full and comprehensive mechanical fuel pump testing & repair service to Fife and across Scotland.
Our fully qualified technicians will test and repair your mechanical fuel pumps no matter the make or model.
As a leading Diesel Service Centre we are the expert service provider for the repair of all mechanical diesel systems. We offer professional solutions for the repair and maintenance of conventional diesel technology, especially if you are a workshop owner, a business customer or a fleet operator.
Our Service Range
- Diagnosis and system tests for all mechanical Diesel Systems
- Pump exchange programme to requirement from our extensive stock
- Cost-efficient exchange injection pumps reconditioned by the Bosch Diesel Service
- Factory-repaired pumps from the manufacturers exchange programme
- New Original Equipment pumps
- Component repair of conventional Diesel injection pumps
- Maintenance and repair of the diesel technology in your vehicle
Fully Approved By Bosch and Delphi
As a Bosch Diesel Center we are part of the international diesel workshop organisation of Bosch, the leading supplier of modern diesel technology and No. 1 in development and original equipment of Diesel Systems.
Delphi Service Centres are a network of independent garages around the world. Each garage benefits from Delphi’s comprehensive offering of parts, tools, diagnostics, training and technical support. Delphi provides valuable knowledge of the technology the market will see in cars today, tomorrow … and ten years down the road.
Patterson Diesel are also the appointed main agents for Denso, Stanadyne and Zexel.
Please contact us for more details about our services.
Patterson Diesel – Appointed Main Agents For –